David Burke AirFlo Bakeware
Congratulations on your purchase of David Burke High Quality Nonstick Bakeware that makes baking and clean up an ease. To ensure your satisfaction with this product, please read the following instructions for use and care for your new David Burke Nonstick Bakeware.
Caring For Your Bakeware
- Before using for the first time, wash by hand or in the dishwasher. Although Bakeware is dishwater safe, hand washing is recommended.
- Do not use metal utensils, steel wool, abrasive cleaners or pads, as they will scratch or damage the non-stick surface.
- Dry thoroughly
- Avoid soaking Bakeware overnight.
- Do not use any nonstick sprays on the Bakeware and follow the recipe instructions for appropriate greasing and/or flouring.
- Do not use in microwave, range top and avoid direct contact with open flame.
- Always use pot holder/over mitts when handling hot Bakeware.
- Do not use to store food long term.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Bakeware is under warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship while under normal use. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or misuse. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Return this product along with your receipt to Continuum Sales and Marketing Corp., 2 Seaview Blvd, Suite 202, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA. Please include your receipt, name, address, daytime telephone and description of the problem. We will repair the product or replace with a similar product of equal or greater value at our option and ship it to you. If you have any questions regarding the warranty, please call (800) 519-6572 or write to the above.