David Burke Signature Series
Nonstick Cookware Care
• Before first use, wash pan in warm soapy using dish detergent and a soft sponge, Rinse thoroughly then wipe dry immediately
• To maintain coating quality, rub the pan with a good quality cooking oil then heat pan for 2 minutes and let cool. Then clean per above instructions.
• Use a low heat setting when cooking to avoid burning food and possibly damaging the cookware
• Allow cookware to cool naturally before washing
• This cookware can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand (recommended)
• Soak pan in hot water to remove burned on or dried food, then wash and dry thoroughly
• Do not use abrasive cleaners when cleaning as this may mar the finish and destroy the non-stick surface
• Use Wood, Nylon, or Silicone utensils. Do not use metal or any other sharp utensils, which will damage the cooking surface. Scratches, peeling, or chipping due to metal utensil use are not covered under warranty.
Cleaning Nonstick Interior and Exterior
After each use, thoroughly wash Cookware in hot soapy water to avoid staining caused by a build-up of food or grease residues, minerals in the water or excessive heat. Slight staining may occur occasionally within the coating of the Cookware. Minor stains and light scratches may appear after prolonged use; this will not affect the nonstick performance. Remove stubborn spots with a nonstick abrasive plastic mesh puff or pad. For best results, use only those products which clearly state “safe for cleaning nonstick surfaces.”
DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL OR COARSE SCOURING PADS.
Dish washing can damage both the interior and exterior finish of the cookware WE THEREFORE RECOMMEND HAND WASHING.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Cookware is under warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship while under normal use. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident or misuse. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Return this product along with your receipt to Continuum Sales and Marketing Corp., 2 Seaview Blvd, Suite 202, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA. Please include your receipt, name, address, daytime telephone and description of the problem. We will repair the product or replace with a similar product of equal or greater value at our option and ship it to you. If you have any questions regarding the warranty, please call (800) 519-6572 or write to the below.